We produce our filter bags using the state-of-the-art, computer-controlled manufacturing technology, perfect for all types of dedusting systems (pulse-jet, reverse air or shaker systems).
Through the selection of high-quality technological fabric and needle felt with different surface finishes and special treatments, our filter bags enjoy long service lives with optimum filtration performance, low pressure drop and the best regeneration characteristics.
Examples of our manufacturing technologies/designs include:
- 3-stitch sewn or thermal-welded longitudinal seam (1)
- seam sealing (1)
- sewn on or thermal-welded stiffening rings (1)
- snap ring with double-beaded gasket or felt seal suitable for all diameters and thicknesses of tube sheets
- Cuff with sewn in iron ring (copper-plated), various stainless steels (1.4301, 1.4401, 1.4501) or aluminium
- Cuff with sewn in cords or silicone rings
- Bottom reinforcements as wear protection in various designs
- miscellaneous hanging assemblies for filter bags
- and much more
(1) depending on fibre / process